Voting has now opened for the educational exhibits. Additional CME credits will be given if exhibits are reviewed, voted on, and comments left on the review pages for the authors.
View the posters and cast your vote below.
- Abdominal Imaging Neurocutaneous Syndromes – Neurofibromatosis Type 1 & Tuberous Sclerosis Complex – Elizabeth Du
- Abdominal Imaging Neurocutaneous Syndromes – Von Hippel-Lindau Syndrome, Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome & Cowden Syndrome – Elizabeth Du
- Biliary Diseases with Pancreatic Counterparts – Elizabeth Du
- Cystic Renal Mass Classification: Bosniak 209 Update – Ryan Blagdon
- FDG-PET in Neurodegenerative Diseases – Ian MacDonald
- Imaging of Pancreatic Cancer – Pearls, Pitfalls and Challenges for Early Diagnosis – Jessie Kang
- Incidental Cardiac Findings on Nongated Thoracic CT – Elizabeth Du
- Nodules Gone Wild: A Case Review of Tiny (< 6mm) Pulmonary Nodules Which Develop into Lung Cancer – Danielle Dressler
- Orbital Manifestations of Systemic Diseases – Meghan Boswall
- Organized Approach to the Peritoneum – Ryan Blagdon
- Synergistic Effect of Nuclear Medicine and Cross-Sectional Imaging in Thoracic Radiology – Andrew Dalton
- Traumatic Thoracolumbar Spine Injuries On CT – Elizabeth Du
- Understanding Gallstone Ileus: An Uncommon Cause Of Bowel