Do you have an educational exhibit you would like to submit to the Atlantic Radiology Conference?
If so, please send it to Krista Whitehouse as soon as possible.
- All Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine topics are acceptable.
- Poster must be less than 10 MB in file size.
- At least one author must be attending the conference in order to enter the exhibition contest.
- PDF or PowerPoint files will be accepted.
- No print copies.
- Educational exhibits only (no research).
- Maximum of 35 slides.
- Animation will be allowed.
- In lieu of animation, additional transition slides will be allowed.
- Maximum total of 75 slides.
- Submission deadline: September 28, 2018.
The educational exhibits will be made available for viewing and voting one week prior to the conference and remain available to be viewed for one week after the conference. A prize will be awarded to the best exhibit as chosen by conference participants.
New submissions or changes to already submitted exhibits will not be accepted after Friday, September 28, 2018.